Executive Assistant to the President of a New York City based, Award winning, luxury boutique travel Company.
Only applications with cover letters that specifically address how the candidate meets the requirements will be considered.
Full-time Executive Assistant to the President
Ideal candidate will be able to start immediately.
Great opportunity to learn and grow in the travel industry.
You will provide support to the company President, who has been named the Conde Nast Traveler Magazine World Top Specialist for Croatia since 2006.
Candidate will contribute skills and administrative support while they learn all facets of running a tourism business working side by side the entrepreneur who created the business.
Essential Skills & Expertise:
- Mastery of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Prior office/administrative experience
- Social media & blog-writing experience
- Strong writing and math skills
- Reliable, organized, detail-oriented
- Great communication skills and sense of humor
- Comfortable in different social situations and working with high-level professionals in a fast-paced environment
- Business studies and/or experience
- Knowledge of a European language and geography highly desirable
Location is convenient to all public transportation, one block from the R and M subway.